Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates open weaker on the back of US sanctions threats at the start of the week, reversing gains made on Friday.
- On Friday both curves closed firmly on the front foot, with locals bull steepening -5-6bp and USD bonds moving -2.3-2.8bp lower across the curve.
- W/w Local bonds maintained their bear flattening bias while USD bonds registered a slight bull flattening.
- Downside momentum in risk premia stalled out somewhat last week, with the 5Y CDS lifting 3.09bp.