Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates trade little changed around the open, having continued to bull flatten in yesterday's session.
- Local bonds outperformed their USD equivalents with 10 -15Y yields dipping -8-10bp on the day in the lead-up to today's CBR.
- W/w the local curve has shifted -10-20bp lower across the breadth with 5 & 7Y tenors leading the way lower.
- Similarly, the USD curve trades lower across the breadth, notably in 5-8Y yields, but only -5bp lower on week.