Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local rates pulling back lower after three successively weaker sessions.
- Curve is bull flattening at the open, 20Y -1.6bp pulling back towards 1.22 support, 10Y -1.13bp approaching 0.56.
- EUR/PLN continues to trade in a broadly choppy range between 4.5085 - 4.4732 as strong PLN fundamentals fight the possibility of NBP intervention.
- The NBP has let spot drift past its prior line in the sand at 4.48, and it will be interesting to see how much further it goes before the NBP acts.
- Bias remains to the downside at this stage with sell-side upbeat about PLN's prospects, but intervention risks remain.
- Sup1: 4.4733, Sup2: 4.4640, Res1: 4.4968, Res2: 4.5085