Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Long end inching back towards morning highs, renewed support as
equities reversed course, extends session lows last few minutes (-8.0, 2723.0).
Curves mildly flatter, update:
* 2s10s -0.330, 16.874 (16.541L/17.814H);
* 2s30s -0.085, 50.428 (49.996L/51.199H);
* 5s30s +0.099, 52.071 (51.599L/52.697H);
Current futures levels:
* Mar Ultra bonds up 20/32 at 160-28 (160-07L/161-01H)
* Mar 30-yr Bond futures up 15/32 at 146-05 (145-20L/146-09H)
* Mar 10-yr futures up 6/32 at 122-02 (121-26L/122-03.5H)
* Mar 5-yr futures up 3.25 at 114-19.25 (114-15L/114-20.5H)
* Mar 2-yr futures up .62/32 at 106-01.75 (106-00.5L/106-02.25H)