Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- Mar 10-Yr futures (TY) up 2/32 at 136-24 (L: 136-19.5 / H: 136-25)
- Curve bull flattening: The 2-Yr yield is unchanged at 0.1111%, 5-Yr is down 1bps at 0.4689%, 10-Yr is down 2.4bps at 1.1465%, and 30-Yr is down 2.6bps at 1.9268% (now 7+bps below Monday's highs).
- Notable weakness in USD (DXY -0.3%) with equities a little lower.
- In data, NFIB small business optimism came in slightly below expectations in Jan (at 95.0 vs 97.0 expected, 95.0 prior); JOLTS at 1000ET.
- StL Fed's Bullard speaks at 1200ET.
- Trump impeachment trial gets underway in the Senate this afternoon (~1300ET), but market-wise likely a sideshow for markets compared to fiscal matters, with House Ways and Means Committee beginning the markup of legislative proposals for COVID relief Wednesday.
- Supply sees $60B in 42-/119-day bills at 1130ET, and $58B 3-Yr Note auction at 1300ET. NY Fed buys ~$2.425B of 1Y-7.5Y TIPS.