Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Lower across the curve, off late session lows amid flurry
of selling in 5s and 10s. Futures had held to a narrow range/off lows after the
$12B 30Y auction reopen, mild tail at 2.790%, the third tail this week. Equities
near steady (emini -0.75, 2493.5), gold weaker (-9.34, 1322.47), oil stronger
(WTI +1.12, 49.35). Current futures levels:
* Dec Ultra bonds down 17/32 at 167-05 (167-02L/168-04H)
* Dec 30-yr Bond futures down 14/32 at 154-26 (154-25L/155-18H)
* Dec 10-yr futures down 6/32 at 126-14.5 (126-14L/126-25H)
* Dec 5-yr futures down 4.5/64 at 118-06.5 (118-06.5L/118-13.25H)
* Dec 2-yr futures down 1.25/32 at 108-03.5 (108-03.25L/108-05.25H)