Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 152.55 - High Aug 5 (cont)
- RES 2: 152.18/28 - High Dec 23 / 14 and a bull trigger
- RES 1: 151.71/78 - High Mar 5 / 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- PRICE: 151.43 @ 16:23 BST Apr 27
- SUP 1: 150.95/88 - 2.0% Lower Bollinger Band / Low Apr 1
- SUP 2: 150.19 - Low Feb 26
- SUP 3: 149.95 - Low Oct 4 2018
JGB futures maintain a bullish tone and are trading closer to recent highs. The focus is on the Mar 5 high of 151.71 and this level represents a key short-term hurdle for bulls. A break would signal scope for an extension higher and open 151.80, the 200-dma and 152.18/28, the Dec 23 / 14 high. On the downside, initial key support has been defined at 150.88, Apr 1 low. A break would be bearish.