Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 147.79 High May 4 and key near-term resistance
- RES 3: 147.33 High May 7
- RES 2: 146.84 Low Feb 26 and recent breakout level
- RES 1: 146.37 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 146.12 @ Close May 24
- SUP 1: 144.48 Low May 17
- SUP 2: 144.16 1.236 proj of the Feb 12 - 26 - Mar 11 price swing
- SUP 3: 144.00 Round number support
- SUP 4: 143.61 Low Jul 13, 2020 (cont)
BTP futures remain in a clear downtrend following last week's extension lower that resulted in a fresh 2021 low of 144.48 on Mar 19. Recent gains are considered corrective. The breach of 146.84, Feb 26 low confirms a resumption of the bear cycle from Feb 12. Moving average studies are in a bear mode too, reinforcing current conditions. Attention is on 144.16, a Fibonacci projection. Firm resistance is seen at 146.84.