Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 150.39 High Mar 11 and key short-term resistance
- RES 3: 149.88 High Apr 6
- RES 2: 149.47 High Apr 8
- RES 1: 148.42/65 20-day EMA / High Apr 22
- PRICE: 147.56 @ Close Apr 27
- SUP 1: 147.41 Low Apr 27
- SUP 2: 146.84 Low Feb 26 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 146.16 Low Sep 21, 2020 (cont)
- SUP 4: 145.56 Low Sep 15, 2020 (cont)
BTP futures maintain a bearish tone and the contract drifted lower again yesterday. Further downside is likely. The break on Apr 13 of support at 148.36, Mar 18 low reinforces a bearish theme paving the way for a move towards 147.56, Mar 5 low that was again probed yesterday. A clear break would expose the key support and bear trigger at 146.84, Feb 26 low. Initial resistance is seen at 148.65, Apr 22 high.