Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 136-29 50-dma (cont)
- RES 3: 134-20 High Feb 24
- RES 2: 134-06+ High Feb 25
- RES 1: 133-16+ Intraday high
- PRICE: 133-05+ @ 16:15 GMT Mar 1
- SUP 1: 132-08 Low Feb 26
- SUP 2: 131-31 Low Feb 25 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 131-27+ 38.2% Fib 2018 - 2020 Rally (cont)
- SUP 4: 130-31 76.4% of the Dec 2019 - Mar 2020 rally
Despite the recovery off last week's 131-31 low, the outlook in US 10y futures remains bearish with the sequence of lower lows and lower highs intact. A break of 131-31, Feb 25 low would confirm a resumption of the downtrend and open 131-27+, a key Fibonacci retracement. Moving average studies remain in a bear mode too highlighting the current path of least resistance. Initial firm resistance is seen at 134-06+, Feb 25 high.