Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $70.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 3: $67.95 - High Oct 29, 2018
- RES 2: $67.29 - High Mar 8 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $66.76 - High May 5
- PRICE: $65.39 @ 07:03 BST May 10
- SUP 1: $63.90 - Low May 7
- SUP 2: $62.91 - Low May 3 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: $60.61 - Low Apr 22 and key short-term support
- SUP 4: $58.77 - Low Apr 12
WTI futures maintain a bullish tone, having resumed their climb last week. The contract has probed resistance at $66.15, Mar 15 high where a clear break would pave the way for a test of the key hurdle for bulls at $67.29, Mar 8 high. Clearance of this resistance would confirm a resumption of the broader uptrend. On the downside, firm near-term support has been defined at $62.91, May 3 low.