Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4290.00 High Jan 14, 2008
- RES 3: 4265.00 High Jan 15, 2008
- RES 2: 4246.63 Bull channel top drawn off the Feb 26 low
- RES 1: 4175.00 Nov 26, 2008 low (cont)
- PRICE: 4158.00 @ 05:52 BST Jun 18
- SUP 1: 4087.94 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 4016.00 Low May 27
- SUP 3: 4001.12 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 3986.50 Channel base from the Feb 26 low
EUROSTOXX 50 futures traded higher once again yesterday as the contract extends its climb and maintains a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. The focus remains on 4175.00, the Nov 26 2008 low. On the downside, firm trend support is unchanged at 3844.00, May 13 low. Initial support lies at 4087.94, the 20-day EMA. A break of the average would signal scope for a corrective deeper.