Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.050 High Apr 22
- RES 3: 135.040 High May 6 and key short-term resistance
- RES 2: 134.870 High May 10
- RES 1: 134.597 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 134.530 @ 05:17 BST May 25
- SUP 1: 134.180 Low May 19
- SUP 2: 134.140 Low Feb 26 and key support
- SUP 3: 134.000 Round number support
- SUP 4: 133.340 Low Mar 19, 2020 (cont)
Bobl futures touched a new cycle low of 134.180 on May 19. This reinforced the bearish cycle that started Mar 25 and confirmed a resumption of the underlying downtrend. It also opens the end-Feb lows next. Support is layered between 134.00-134.14. Clearance of this zone would confirm a resumption of the broader downtrend. Key short-term resistance is at 134.597, the 20-day EMA. Current gains are considered corrective.