Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 130.38 High Feb 17 and 18
- RES 3: 129.75 High Feb 19
- RES 2: 129.27 High Mar 2 and the reversal trigger
- RES 1: 129.09 High Apr 23
- PRICE: 128.41 @ Close Apr 27
- SUP 1: 128.26/27.81 Low Apr 19 / Low Apr 14
- SUP 2: 127.32 Low Apr 1
- SUP 3: 126.79 Low Mar 18 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 126.55 Low Apr 17, 2019 (cont)
The Gilt futures are unchanged. The downtrend remains intact and short-term gains are still considered corrective. The contract is trading close to a host of key resistance levels defined by 128.93, Mar 25 high and 129.27, Mar 2 high. The former level has recently been probed but a clear breach of this zone is still required to signal a base and a stronger reversal. Support and the near-term bear trigger is unchanged at 127.81, Apr 14 low.