Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 3: 99.165 - High Nov 20
- RES 2: 99.035 - High Dec 23 and key resistance
- RES 1: 98.410 - High May 10
- PRICE: 98.360 @ 15:26 BST May 24
- SUP 1: 98.220/070 - Low May 14 / Low Mar 19
- SUP 2: 98.020 - Low Feb 26 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 97.485 - Low March 2020
Aussie 10y futures remain in the shallow corrective cycle that started February 26. Recently, price has pulled away from 98.410, May 10 high and this level represents a key resistance. Directional triggers are more or less unchanged, with markets needing to clear 98.410 before making any further progress through the 2021 losses. 98.220, May 14 low is support. A break would open 98.070, Mar 19 low and the 98.020 bear trigger, Mar 26 low.