Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 100.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: 99.860 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 99.840 - Nov 23/24 high
- PRICE: 99.646 @ 16:38 GMT Mar 8
- SUP 1: 99.641 - 1.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 2: 99.585 - Low Mar 5
- SUP 3: 99.552 - 38.2% 2020 Rally
The recent slip to new cycle lows last week has tilted the outlook from bad to worse, after new cycle and 2021 lows of 99.585. This further cements the negative outlook, raising the risk of a more protracted downturn after prices slipped through 99.736 Fib support. To the upside, a break of 99.835, Dec 23 high would trigger gains and set the scene for a climb towards 99.840, Nov 23/24 high.