Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134-20 100-dma
- RES 3: 134-06+ High Feb 25
- RES 2: 133-23 High Mar 2
- RES 1: 133-16+ Post-NFP High May 7
- PRICE: 132-13+ @ 16:08 BST May 11
- SUP 1: 132-10+/131-18+ 20-day EMA / Low Apr 29
- SUP 2: 131-12 Low Apr 13 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 131-03+ Low Apr 6
- SUP 4: 130-25+ Low Apr 5 and the bear trigger
US 10y futures traded sharply higher Friday but failed to hold onto session highs. The 50-day EMA remains under pressure and Friday's initial strong print above former resistance at 132-24+, Apr 22 high does suggest scope for an extension higher near-term. Initial resistance and a bull trigger is at 133-16+, May 7 high. On the downside initial support is seen at 132-10+, the 20-day EMA. Key support lies at 131-18+, Apr 29 low.