Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4099.00 1.00 proj of of the Mar - Jul - Oct 2020 price swing
- RES 3: 4023.00 Low Aug 16, 2007
- RES 2: 4000.00 High Apr 16 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 3980.00 High Apr 26 and 27
- PRICE: 3968.00 @ 05:27 BST Apr 28
- SUP 1: 3919.40 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 3889.00 Low Apr 20
- SUP 3: 3855.00 Low Mar 31
- SUP 4: 3814.45 50-day EMA
EUROSTOXX 50 is unchanged. Recent gains found resistance at 4000.00 and a sell-off dominated the Apr 20 session. The trend is overbought and any S/T corrective pullback would allow this to unwind. The 20-day EMA is at 3919.40 . A clear break, together with a move below 3889.00, Apr 20 low would signal scope for a deeper sell-off towards the 50-day EMA at 3814.45. For bulls, a break of 4000.00, Apr 16 high would resume the uptrend.