Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.440 High Mar 29
- RES 3: 135.350 High Apr 8 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 135.180 High Apr 14
- RES 1: 135.001/050 20-day EMA / High Apr 22
- PRICE: 134.840 @ 05:04 BST Apr 28
- SUP 1: 134.800 Low Apr 22 and intraday low
- SUP 2: 134.660 Low Apr 20 and intraday bear trigger
- SUP 3: 134.466 76.4% retracement of the Feb 26 - Mar 25 rally
- SUP 4: 134.140 Low Feb 26 and key support
Bobl futures continue to consolidate and remain above last week's lows. The contract tested its 20-day EMA on Apr 22. Clearance of this average, at 135.001, would strengthen a short-term bullish theme and pave the way for strength towards 135.180, Apr 14 high. A key short-term support has been defined at 134.660, Apr 20 low. A break is required to reinstate the recent bearish focus and the current downward cycle that started Mar 25.