Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 171.62 High Apr 14
- RES 3: 171.34 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 171.27 High Apr 22
- RES 1: 170.88 High Apr 6
- PRICE: 170.46 @ 05:00 BST May 7
- SUP 1: 169.89 Low Apr 4
- SUP 2: 169.47/24 Low Apr 3 / Low Feb 24 and major support
- SUP 3: 168.96 0.618 proj of the Jan 27 - Feb 25 - Mar 25 price swing
- SUP 4: 168.52 Low Mar 20, 2020 (cont)
Bund futures are largely unchanged and continue to trade close to recent highs. Despite this week's gains, a downtrend remains intact. The downleg that started Mar 25 has opened the key support at 169.24, Feb 25 low. Clearance of this level would confirm a resumption of the downtrend and expose 169.00 and below. Initial resistance is seen at 170.88, Apr 6 high. The area around the 50-day EMA at 171.34 represents a key resistance.