Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- ANC SG Magahsule's threatened 'suspension' of President Ramaphosa and defiant behaviour regarding his own suspension has opened discussions for his possible expulsion from the ANC – News24.
- Final NEC discussions are expected this weekend with an announcement on Monday.
- Analysts note an underwhelming level of support for Magahsule being indicative of a man running out of options as previous supporters recognise his case as a sinking ship.
- Inside sources say Eskom is concerned about buying power from Turkey's KaarpowerShip, given the cost and length of the deal (R14bn/yr for 20yrs)
- Moody's to review SA's credit Rating today – Analysts broadly expect SA's rating to remain unchanged at Ba2; Outlook negative.