Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7716 High Jun 16
- RES 3: 0.7630 1.236 proj of the Aug 20 - Sep 3 - Sep 29 price swing
- RES 2: 0.7599 High Jul 6
- RES 1: 0.7554/57 High Oct 28 / 50.0% of the Feb - Aug sell-off
- PRICE: 0.7550 @ 16:29 BST Oct 28
- SUP 1: 0.7454 Low Oct 22
- SUP 2: 0.7413/7376 20-day EMA / 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: 0.7288 Low Oct 8
- SUP 4: 0.7226/7170 Low Oct 6 / Low Sep 29
AUDUSD maintains a firmer tone and hit new multi-month highs Thursday to narrow the gap with the 200-dma. This extends the positive price sequence of higher highs and higher lows - the current bull phase started August 20. This has opened 0.7599 next, the Jul 6 high. Firm support is seen at 0.7376, the 50-day EMA.