Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Spot USD/SGD re-opened slightly higher, but has shed gains since, as simmering Sino-U.S. tensions failed to generate any meaningful risk-off impetus at the start to the week. The rate last sits -6 pips at SGD1.3703.
- The city-state released non-oil domestic exports data, which beat expectations and rose 6.0% Y/Y and electronics exports increased 2.8% Y/Y (albeit from a low base).
- Bearish focus falls on Aug 5 low of SGD1.3670 and losses past this level would open up the lower 2.0% Bollinger band at SGD1.3653. Bulls look for a jump above Aug 12 high of SGD1.3756, before targeting Aug 3 high of SGD1.3787.
- Little of note left on Singapore's data docket this week.