Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Mild late session two-way flow has Tsys off second half
lows following NY Fed Dudley's mildly hawkish comments in AP interview, earlier
USD surge that added to sell pressure has eased as well while sources report
decent sell programs taking profits in equities. Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds down 14/32 at 167-19 (167-06L/168-01H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 10/32 at 155-05 (154-27L/155-16H)
* Sep 10-yr futures down 8.5/64 at 126-17.5 (126-15.5L/126-25.5H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down 4.75/32 at 118-16 (118-15L/118-20.25H)
* Sep 2-yr futures down 1.75/32 at 108-07.5 (108-07.75L/108-09.25H)