Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Mildly higher for the most part -- but well off higher
levels from most of the session, light volume (TYH<970k). Bid evaporated after
10Y auction, curves rebound, update:
* 2s10s +0.216, 17.420 (16.036L/17.814H);
* 2s30s +0.327, 50.840 (49.640L/51.788H);
* 5s30s +0.593, 52.565 (51.599L/53.381H);
Current futures levels:
* Mar Ultra bonds up 1/32 at 160-09 (160-00L/161-01H)
* Mar 30-yr Bond futures up 2/32 at 145-24 (145-17L/146-09H)
* Mar 10-yr futures up 1.5/32 at 121-29.5 (121-26L/122-03.5H)
* Mar 5-yr futures up 1/32 at 114-17 (114-15L/114-20.5H)
* Mar 2-yr futures down .38/32 at 106-00.75 (106-00.5L/106-02.25H)