Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Hang Seng up 110.22 points at 28845.55
- CSI 300 down 40.61 points at 5230.86
- KOSPI up 20.23 points at 3244.86
- U.S. 10-Yr yield up 0.17bp at 1.4335%
- China 10-Yr yield up 0.3bp at 3.133%
- USD/CNH down 35 pips at 6.3826
- USD/KRW down 4.35 at 1111.15
- BBG/JPM ADXY Index up 0.11 at 109.74
- BOK TO NORMALIZE POLICY IF RECOVERY CERTAIN, LEE SAYS
- SOUTH KOREA JUNE 1-10 EXPORTS GAIN 40.9% Y/Y
- SOUTH KOREA TO EXTEND VIRUS RESTRICTIONS FOR 3 WEEKS
- MALAYSIA APRIL MANUFACTURING SALES RISE 72.5% Y/Y