Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The full review and analyst views can be found here:
- Banxico kept the overnight rate unchanged at 4.00% in a unanimous decision.
- Paths for headline and core inflation in the short term were seen slightly above those in the bank's last quarterly report.
- Banxico found it necessary to enable an orderly adjustment of financial conditions without affecting inflation expectations.
- Analysts remain divided on whether the decision signals another pause or whether the easing cycle is over.