Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BEIJING (MNI) - The People's Bank of China (PBOC) injected CNY40 billion
via 14-day reverse repos on Wednesday, resulting in a net injection of CNY25
billion as CNY15 billion of reverse repos matured today, according to Wind
- The injection aims at stabilizing the liquidity conditions through mid-year,
the PBOC said. The reverse repo rate was kept unchanged at 2.70%, according to
the PBOC's OMO trading announcement.
- The PBOC also conducted another CNY240 billion via MLF Wednesday, as
CNY200 MLF matured. The rate was kept at 3.30%.
- The 7-day weighted average interbank repo average rate for depository
institutions (DR007) rose to 2.4601% at 10:00 local time from the close of
2.2514% on Tuesday: Wind Information.
- The CFETS-NEX money-market sentiment index closed at 41 on Tuesday vs 43 on
--MNI Beijing Bureau; tel: +86 (10) 8532-5998; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
--MNI London Bureau; tel: +44 203-586-2225; email: email@example.com