Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
BEIJING (MNI) - The People's Bank of China (PBOC) skipped open market
operations on Wednesday, leaving liquidity unchanged, according to Wind
- Liquidity in the banking system is reasonable and ample, the PBOC said on
- The 7-day weighted average interbank repo rate for depository
institutions (DR007) fell to 2.0302% at 9:23 a.m. local time from the weighted
average of 2.0846% on Tuesday: Wind Information.
- The CFETS-NEX money-market sentiment index closed at 37 on Tuesday vs 31
on Monday. A higher index indicates increased market expectations for tighter
--MNI Beijing Bureau; +86 (10) 8532-5998; email: email@example.com
--MNI Beijing Bureau; +86 10 8532 5998; email: firstname.lastname@example.org