Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
MNI: US Tsys were weaker on Monday, but finished off of lows second half lows as
equities picked up as the effects of Trump's latest bout of trade rhetoric
didn't have quite the same effect as last week.
- The pullback in USDJPY also aided the move.
- Flow included fast money & and prop selling 5s and 10s, with bank & real money
sellers seen in 10s and 30s, modest deal-tied flow in the front end was also
apparent, with early paying in 2s and 3s followed by receiving in 5s and 10s,
with light flattener unwinds seen in 2s10s and 5s 30s and FX-tied sales in
- Eurodollar futures were weaker by the close with the front end of the strip
pressured by the LIBOR fixing.
- T-Notes last 120.01, 10-Year yields last 2.881%.