Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Speaking to CNBC, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin says that he will attempt one last go at reaching a deal with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on a COVID-19 stimulus package before the election, saying "We're going to give it one more serious try to get this done, we're hopeful."
- Says he will come back to Pelosi with another proposal today that is very similar to the bipartisan House Problem Solvers caucus USD1.5trn proposal.
- Says that the administration supports more money for the airline sector, but does not believe there will be a standalone aviation package.
- Keeps same line as Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) in that some form of liability protections have to be in the deal.