Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Moderately higher across the board, curves mixed on a
quiet session ahead better midweek data (CPI) and March FOMC minutes release
Wednesday. Curve update:
* 3M10Y -1.718, 8.565 (L: 6.444 / H: 10.636)
* 2Y10Y -0.532, 15.3 (L: 14.764 / H: 16.453)
* 2Y30Y +0.371, 56.643 (L: 55.554 / H: 57.339)
* 5Y30Y +0.849, 60.69 (L: 59.05 / H: 60.78)
Current futures levels:
* Jun Ultra futures (WN) up 10/32 at 165-4 (L: 164-19 / H: 165-23)
* Jun 30-Yr futures (US) up 9/32 at 147-29 (L: 147-16 / H: 148-09)
* Jun 10-Yr futures (TY) up 4.5/32 at 123-19 (L: 123-13 / H: 123-24)
* Jun 5-Yr futures (FV) up 2.5/32 at 115-16 (L: 115-12.25 / H: 115-19)
* Jun 2-Yr futures (TU) up 0.75/32 at 106-12.5 (L: 106-11.25 / H: 106-13.625)