Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Trading moderately higher after the bell, see-sawing near top end second half highs, disappointing volumes after a decent start: TYZ currently >875k after starting session at 350k. Ignoring several Fed speakers and weekly claims (840K), stimulus related headlines drove market moves most of day. Yld curves little flatter, update:
- 3M10Y -2.158, 66.888 (L: 66.127 / H: 68.551)
- 2Y10Y -1.171, 61.843 (L: 61.114 / H: 63.243)
- 2Y30Y -1.044, 141.946 (L: 140.61 / H: 143.725)
- 5Y30Y -0.288, 124.021 (L: 122.485 / H: 124.966)
- Current futures levels:
- Dec 2Y up 0.5/32 at 110-13.5 (L: 110-13.12 / H: 110-13.75)
- Dec 5Y up 3/32 at 125-24.25 (L: 125-21.25 / H: 125-24.75)
- Dec 10Y up 6/32 at 138-29 (L: 138-22.5 / H: 138-30)
- Dec 30Y up 16/32 at 174-5 (L: 173-18 / H: 174-10)
- Dec Ultra 30Y up 29/32 at 217-4 (L: 215-31 / H: 217-12)