Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Intraday trend conditions in EURGBP, while choppy remain bearish.
- Momentum studies on the 60-min frequency shifted to a confirmed bear mode on Sep 16 and are unchanged.
- Last week's failure to hold above trendline resistance drawn off the Aep 11 high also highlights a bearish risk.
- Support to watch lies at 0.9044, Oct 2 low and 0.9025, Sep 28 low.
- A breach of 0.9025 would confirm a resumption of bearish activity and open 0.8967, 76.4% of the Sep 3 - Sep 11 rally.
- Resistance is at 0.9132, Friday's high.