Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.7917 High Mar 14, 2018 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 0.7885 High Mar 15. 2018
- RES 2: 0.7782/7820 High Jan 21 / High Jan 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 0.7704 High Jan 29
- PRICE: 0.7675 @ 06:41 GMT Feb 8
- SUP 1: 0.7564 Low Feb 2 and the short-term bear trigger
- SUP 2: 0.7557 Low Dec 28
- SUP 3: 0.7517 Low Dec 22
- SUP 4: 0.7462 Low Dec 21
AUDUSD recovered Friday and closed at session highs. Friday's price action is being monitored as a possible reversal signal with initial resistance at 0.7704, Jan 29 high. For now, S/T conditions remain bearish though and scope is seen for a pullback as part of a corrective cycle with momentum studies trending down and unwinding a recent overbought reading. A break of 0.7564, Feb 2 low would resume the downtrend open 0.7517, Dec 22 low.