Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 116.09 1.764 proj of Apr 23 - Jul 2 - Aug 4 price swing
- RES 3: 115.52 High Nov 24 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 114.38 61.8% of the Nov 24 - 30 downleg
- RES 1: 113.95/96 High Dec 8 / Nov 29
- PRICE: 113.62 @ 06:28 GMT Dec 9
- SUP 1: 112.53 Low Nov 30 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 112.08 High Sep 30 and a recent breakout level
- SUP 3: 111.32 61.8% retracement of the Aug - Nov rally
- SUP 4: 110.82 Low Oct 4
USDJPY is in a consolidation mode. Attention is on Monday’s price action that in pattern terms is a bullish engulfing reversal. If correct, it suggests the pair has found a base at the recent low of 112.53 on Nov 30. The 20-day EMA as resistance - at 113.70 - is holding for now. A clear break would reinforce the pattern and suggest scope for a climb towards the November high of 115.52. Sub 112.53 levels would reinstate a bearish threat.