Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- MONTH END: It should be a non event for Bond extension, albeit some rebalancing flow out of Equities into Govies, but the latter has no connection with Bond extensions.
- US TSYS: +0.05yr (small)
- EU Govies: +0.08yr (small, average)
- UK Govies: +0.02yr (tiny, non event)
- They see USD sell signal present against all currencies.
- They add that the poor Yen performance may mean foreign investors need to buy JPY to reduce hedges, helping the USD/JPY sell signal to be the strongest among major currencies in October
- On asset rebalancing, their model points to a rotation out of equities and into fixed income this month