Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Moscow surprised by Borrell's evaluation of his recent visit as his remarks differed from his previous statements.
- In a blog released on Sunday, Borrell said EU member states would need to make a decision on next steps which could include sanctions.
- However, majority of analysts still believe these will fall short of really hurting Russia and require unanimity among the 27 member states.
- France and Germany have been strong proponents for dialogue over sanctions
- Russian Foreign Ministry Spox says Diplomat expulsion was a forced measure as they took part in unauthorised rallies
- Nord Stream 2 pipe-laying vessel Fortuna resumes work in Danish waters on Sat, despite US sanctions threats.
- Friday Germany said it would engage with US on possible ways to lift sanctions, but nothing more has come forward
- 1100GMT Russia Grain Union holds online conference - may speak about grain export quota mechanisms