Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- CLP hit a 6-month low against the dollar as Chile markets return from the national holiday yesterday. Political uncertainties continue to linger with the president announcing the assembly to draft a new constitution, will hold its first session on July 4. Additionally, despite a rebound in copper prices, concerns over Chinese caps on prices leaves us just above the Friday highs at 425.
- USDPEN continues it's slow gring back towards the post runoff highs at 3.99. Losses are broadly in line with the daily change seen in MXN.
- BRL continues to outshine its regional counterparts, following a more hawkish set of minutes earlier today. The minutes have prompted Itaú to adjust their forecast for a 100 bps hike in August, combined with BofA who now predict a year-end Selic rate of 7% (previously 6.5%).
- USDMXN up 0.41% at 20.5761
- USDBRL down 0.25% at 5.0025
- USDCLP up 0.36% at 751.15
- USDCOP up 0.54% at 3779.39
- USDPEN up 0.5% at 3.9729
- BRLMXN up 0.64% at 4.113
- BBG Dollar Index up 0.24% at 1142.73