Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STOCKS: Most of the major Asia-Pacific equity indices have followed their Wall
St. counterparts higher. This came as the leaders of South & North Korea met and
struck a generally upbeat tone re: relations going forwards.
- The Nikkei 225 has added 0.5% with the telecoms & IT sectors leading the way
higher, aided by solid US tech earnings, while the industrial sector has
presented the biggest drag to the space.
- The upbeat round of US tech earnings has also supported the Hang Seng, which
has added 0.1%, with the energy sector leading the way higher as consumer
- Mainland China stocks continued to underperform as the CSI 300 shed 1.0%.
- Australia's ASX 200 added 0.3%, as utilities & health care led the way, while
the financial sector was the only major sector to trade lower.
- The e-mini S&P lost 5 points, as the Dow shed 50 points.