Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Core bonds have drifted higher, led by Bunds, and providing some relief to equities as ED/ER/SS strips move higher with less hikes being priced into markets.
- US PPI headlines the calendar for today with a couple of central bank speeches worth watching too - Tenreyro and Mann from BOE, and the Fed's Bullard, Bostic, Logan, Daly and Harker.
- There's been some stabilisation in the long-end of the US curve with 10s30s up around 1.7bp on the day while gilt/Bund 10s30s are marginally lower than yesterday, but also showing tentative signs of stabilising.
- TY1 futures are up 0-5 today at 131-12 with 10y UST yields down -0.2bp at 1.536% and 2y yields down -0.6bp at 0.353%.
- Bund futures are up 0.16 today at 169.10 with 10y Bund yields down -1.6bp at -0.145% and Schatz yields down -0.3bp at -0.695%.
- Gilt futures are down -0.03 today at 124.81 with 10y yields down -1.1bp at 1.075% and 2y yields down -3.2bp at 0.537%.