Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $71.95 - High Sep 16, 2019 (cont)
- RES 3: $71.75 - High Jan 8 2020 (cont)
- RES 2: $70.24 - High May 18 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $68.90 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $68.59 @ 06:49 BST May 25
- SUP 1: $64.57 - Low May 21 and key near-term support
- SUP 2: $63.93 - Low Apr 26
- SUP 3: $62.00 - Low Apr 12
- SUP 4: $60.93 - Low Apr 5
Brent crude yesterday extended the recovery from Friday's low of $64.57. The underlying uptrend remains intact and attention is on $70.24, May 18 high and the bull trigger. Price has recently traded below the 50-day EMA however levels around the average continue to provide support. On the downside, weakness through last week's $64.57 low is required to signal a short-term top and the start of a corrective pullback.