Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $800.00 - High Jul 2013 and a psychological resistance
- RES 3: $751.44 - 3.618 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 2: $743.63 - 3.50 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 1: $735.25 - High May 7
- PRICE: $662.75 @ 13:01 BST May 18
- SUP 1: $633.00 - Low May 17
- SUP 2: $629.50 - Low Apr 28 and key support
- SUP 3: $613.88 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $588.25 - Low Apr 21
Corn futures have entered a corrective phase following last week's sell-off. Price has traded through the 20-day EMA and this suggests short-term potential for a move towards the 50-day EMA at $613.88. The 50-day EMA represents a strong area of support. On the upside, key resistance has been defined at $735.25, the May 7 high. A break would confirm a resumption of the underlying uptrend.