Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $726.13 - 2.236 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 3: $710.50 - 3.00 proj of Jan 25 - Feb 9 - Feb 11 price swing
- RES 2: $700.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 1: $698.00 - High Mar 3
- PRICE: $690.25 @ 13:05 BST May 4
- SUP 1: $629.50 - Low Apr 28 and key support
- SUP 2: $604.50 - Low Apr 22
- SUP 3: $571.50 - Low Apr 16
- SUP 4: $552.75 - Low Apr 13
Corn futures outlook remains bullish and the contract traded higher again yesterday breaching last week's high of $684.00 from Apr 27. The uptrend has recently accelerated following the break in early April of $556.25, Feb 9 high. MA studies remain in a bull mode, reinforcing trend conditions and underlying market sentiment. The focus is on the psychological $700.00 level next. On the downside, support is seen at $629.50, Apr 28 low.