Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $505.03 - 1.382 proj of Jan - Feb - Apr price swing
- RES 3: $492.35 - 1.236 proj of Jan - Feb - Apr price swing
- RES 2: $488.80 - High May 10 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: $470.70/78.20 - High Jun 6 / High May 18
- PRICE: $458.90 @ 13:51 BST Jun 11
- SUP 1: $443.55/442.95 - 50-day EMA / Low Jun 3
- SUP 2: $437.00 - High Feb 25 and a recent breakout level
- SUP 3: $425.25 - Low Apr 22
- SUP 4: $415.90 - Low Apr 19
Copper futures outlook remains bearish following the recent move lower on Jun 3 that resulted in a break of support at $444.40, May 24 low. Attention is on the 50-day EMA at $443.55. The EMA represents a key area of support. If it fails to contain the pullback and a convincing break follows, this would suggest scope for a stronger short-term sell-off, exposing $425.25, Apr 22 low. Firm short-term resistance is at $470.70, Jun 1 high.