Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1663.56 - 1.236 proj of Dec 2 - Jan 13 - Jan 25 price swing
- RES 3: $1630.00 - High Jul 2013
- RES 2: $1600.00 - Psychological round number resistance
- RES 1: $1588.00 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $1578.50 @ 12:39 BST May 7
- SUP 1: $1490.50 - Low Apr 22
- SUP 2: $1453.00 - Low Apr 21
- SUP 3: $1434.94 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $1374.75 - Low Apr 12 and 13 low and key near-term support
Soybean futures maintain a firmer tone and have today traded above resistance at $1574.75, Apr 27 high. The move to fresh highs since Apr 20 confirms a resumption of the underlying uptrend and today's gains have once again reinforced this as the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows extends. The focus is on the psychological $1600.00 level next. On the downside, key short-term support has been defined at $1490.50, Apr 28 low.