Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $500.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 3: $492.35 - 1.236 proj of Jan - Feb - Apr price swing
- RES 2: $471.85 - 1.00 proj of Jan - Feb - Apr price swing
- RES 1: $464.95 - High Feb 2011 (cont) and a major resistance
- PRICE: $456.55 12:50 BST May 6
- SUP 1: $437.00 - High Feb 25 and recent breakout level
- SUP 2: $434.80 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: $416.87 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $399.50 - Low Apr 12
Copper futures remain bullish and a fresh cycle high was again achieved yesterday. Last week's gains resulted in a break of the Feb 25 high of $437.00, to confirm a resumption of the uptrend. The move paves the way for an extension towards the next major resistance at $464.95, Feb 2011 high. Moving average studies remain in a bull mode reinforcing current trend conditions. Initial support is at $437.00 ahead of $432.95, the 20-day EMA.