Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $74.47 - 3.382 proj of Mar 23 - 30 - Apr 5 price swing
- RES 3: $74.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 2: $73.20 - 3.236 proj of Mar 23 - 30 - Apr 5 price swing
- RES 1: $72.99 - High Jun 16 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $70.80 @ 09:21 BST Jun 18
- SUP 1: $69.01 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: $67.02 - High May 18
- SUP 3: $66.01 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $65.25 - Low May 26
WTI crude has pulled back from Wednesday's high and appears to have entered a corrective phase. Attention turns to the 20-day EMA at $69.01. If breached potential would exist for a deeper pullback towards $67.02, May 18 high and former breakout level. On the upside, key resistance and the bull trigger remains $72.99, Jun 16. A break of this level would confirm a resumption of the underlying uptrend.