Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The U.S. and Mexico failed to resolve a dispute over trade rules for cars during a meeting this week, threatening the goal of boosting regional manufacturing under their new trade pact.
- U.S. Trade Representative Katherine Tai and Mexican Economy Minister Tatiana Clouthier discussed the topic Thursday afternoon in Washington but couldn't reach a resolution, according to people familiar with the talks
- According to the latest headlines it appears the rules will continue to be analysed with further dialogue in the pipeline.
- Clouthier: Dialogue Will Help us Strengthen USMCA Relationship (BBG)