Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The NBH increased its 1W deposit rate by 40bps to 2.9% (usually set the decision at 10:50am London time), increasing the divergence with the policy rate (2.1%).
- USDHUF fell to a 3-day low following NBH decision to raise the 1w deposit rate to 2.9%.
- The HUF weakness we saw in recent weeks was going to put policymakers in a difficult position as a weak forint keeps supporting inflation expectations.
- Hungary 10Y yield has been consolidating lower in the past two days and is currently trading slightly below 4.50%. Resistance to watch on the topside stands at 4.58%. On the downside, first support stands at 4.33%.